| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torun in August is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 60mm (2.4in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 15:40 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Torun August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Torun, Poland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Torun: