| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torun in November is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Torun November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Torun, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Torun: