| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torun in October is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Torun October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Torun, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Torun: